Energy conservation and environmental protection are the primary goals of the six key objectives and tasks of the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan", and more and more industrial enterprises attach importance to energy conservation and environmental protection. According to statistics, more than 80% of world zinc production is produced by wet processes. In the wet smelting process of zinc, electrowinning is the main power-consuming process, and its power consumption accounts for more than 70% of the entire process energy consumption. Reducing the power loss during zinc electrowinning is an important way to improve the economic benefits of the smelter, and it is also an important indicator to measure the technical management level of the wet smelting enterprise. In the zinc electrowinning production, copper-aluminum composite conductive heads / conducting beams and cathode aluminum plates are indispensable key products. The conductivity efficiency of the polar plate system composed of copper-aluminum conductive heads / conducting beams and cathode aluminum plates directly affects To the electricity consumption of Zinc, copper-aluminum composite technology is the most critical and core technology of the cathode plate. Increasing the electrical efficiency of wet zinc smelting can effectively reduce power consumption and increase the production of zinc electrowinning.
As the only domestic manufacturer with copper-aluminum composite conductive head, integral copper-aluminum composite conductive beam, electrolytic zinc special cathode aluminum plate, aluminum plate conductive beam advanced welding technology, cathode plate encapsulation and sealing treatment technology, Shandong Qinglu Metal Co., Ltd. The overall technical level of zinc cathode plates is domestically leading and world-class. The electrolytic zinc-copper-aluminum composite conductive beam and cathode plate products produced by the new technology and new technology adopted by it have been used by many well-known domestic smelting enterprises. The results are good and reliable. The cathode plate has consistent performance throughout its life cycle, effectively reducing the production cost of the electrolytic zinc plant.
Strong qualification, advanced technology
Shandong Qinglu Metal Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to simply as "Shandong Qinglu") is located in Jinan City, Shandong Province, a town of Confucius and Mencius, a state of etiquette, and a city of spring water. The company has strong qualifications, owns more than 40 acres of land, and the first-stage plant construction area is 8,000 square meters. The factory is adjacent to 220 National Highway and G35 Highway. It is only a 30-minute drive from Jinan West Railway Station. The transportation is convenient and the geographical position is superior. Its advanced technology and first-class equipment are characterized by the processing, forming, and special welding of non-ferrous metals such as copper, aluminum, lead, and titanium. It has a world-class friction stir welding production line and a non-ferrous metal processing production line. The production includes profiled ribbed plates with a maximum cross-sectional width of 15000mm, water-cooled air-cooled radiators with a maximum length of 6m, copper-aluminum composite conductive beams and plates for wet smelting, etc. product. The company is also equipped with a quality inspection center with full process analysis and testing capabilities, so that the products are under full control, tracking and traceability. The company attaches great importance to product design, improvement and research and development, and cooperates with well-known domestic scientific research institutes to explore new technology and develop high-quality copper and aluminum alloy products.
According to reports, in order to extend the life of the cathode plate and improve the quality of the cathode plate, Shandong Qinglu has adopted a series of new processes and technologies with the following characteristics:
(1) Integrated conductive beam technology. The material of the conductive beam is extruded aluminum alloy, and the material suitable for the acid-electrodeposited zinc cathode beam is selected, and the extrusion process is adjusted. The comprehensive strength is three times higher than that of pure aluminum, and the electrical conductivity is equivalent to that of pure aluminum. Long-term use without deformation;
(2) Copper and aluminum diffusion welding conductive head technology. The copper-aluminum conductive head is completed by diffusion welding technology to realize the complete metallurgical combination of copper and aluminum. One is to avoid the process conditions and poor quality stability of the conductive head of the explosion welding, and the problem of shedding during use; the second is to avoid the loosening of the acid corrosion caused by the cast aluminum-clad copper conductive head copper-aluminum gap, the increase in resistance, and the increase in temperature resulting in The problem that the scrap of the conductive head and conductive beam affects the life of the polar plate;
(3) Copper-aluminum conductive head copper-aluminum joint surface treatment technology. Due to the characteristics of copper and aluminum, primary battery reaction will occur in copper-aluminum contact, affecting the life of copper-aluminum conductive head. Shandong Qinglu Company took the lead in the industry to carry out anti-corrosion treatment of copper-aluminum joint surface and surface carbonization technology to reduce the Primary battery reaction, thereby increasing the overall service life of the cathode plate;
(4) Copper and aluminum conductive head technology to increase the contact area of â€‹â€‹copper and aluminum. Shandong Qinglu has successfully developed the world's most advanced U-shaped clad copper-aluminum diffusion welding technology, which makes the effective contact area of â€‹â€‹copper and aluminum 2-3 times that of the traditional conductive head copper-aluminum bonding area. The bonding strength is greater and the resistance is smaller. The temperature rise during use is lower, better conductivity is obtained, and electrical efficiency is improved;
(5) Friction stir welding technology. Friction stir welding technology is a solid-phase welding method. The material does not melt and solidify during welding, which avoids the problem of reduced corrosion resistance at the weld seam caused by the coarse grains that occur during the solidification of the molten pool metal during fusion welding. Due to the mechanical forging and crushing of the welding seam by friction stir welding, the grains at the welding seam are more dense, and the corrosion resistance of the welding seam is more excellent than the base material, thereby improving the overall life of the cathode plate;
(6) Sealing treatment technology for edging. The injection molding edging strip has the problem of gap between the edging strip and the aluminum plate. Shandong Qinglu uses a patented special composite material that is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion. The edging strip structure is specially designed to achieve complete sealing of the edging strip and the aluminum plate to prevent acidic media from entering the package. The gap between the edge strip and the aluminum plate has a gap accelerated corrosion phenomenon to prevent the edge strip from falling off. The toughness of the specially made composite material is greatly improved, avoiding the problems of excessive cracking and aging of the edge strip, and improving the overall service life of the cathode plate;
(7) Fine grain processing technology of cathode aluminum plate. Through the electrolytic pure aluminum liquid purification treatment technology, process control during the casting and rolling process, the grain refinement of the cast and rolled aluminum plate is achieved. In the subsequent rolling process, the large deformation ratio and multiple cold rolling are used to obtain the cathode aluminum plate. High mechanical properties and a denser and smoother surface state and a more refined internal grain structure, thereby improving the life of the cathode aluminum plate, and the zinc is evenly peeled off;
(8) The high-precision copper contact surface is in contact with the busbar of the electrolytic cell. The level of the support surface of the cathode beam aluminum beam end and the copper conductive head is the key factor to ensure the area of â€‹â€‹the cathode plate copper head. For this reason, the aluminum beam support surface and the copper conductive head support surface of Shandong Qinglu Company are CNC processed to ensure their use effect.
(9) Liquid surface anti-corrosion and synergistic treatment technology. Under the above measures, the position of the liquid level is generally the weak link of the entire cathode plate, and the surface of the aluminum cathode plate at the liquid level is treated for anticorrosion to extend the overall service life of the cathode plate.
Achieve maximum current efficiency
It is worth mentioning that the one-time copper-aluminum composite technology of Shandong Qinglu has two methods of overlapping and clamping. The clamping cone has a high degree of agreement with the anode. The lap joint is the first U-shaped copper-aluminum conductive head in China and the world's leading. The contact area of â€‹â€‹copper and aluminum is 2-3 times that of the traditional copper-aluminum conductive head. The resistance is significantly reduced and the electrical efficiency is higher. The strength of the overall copper-aluminum conductive beam High, regular size, strong versatility of the product, to avoid line or point contact of the cathode and anode; accurate size, can achieve fast board and board. High strength, precise size, high flatness, not easy to deform during use, effectively prevent the automatic zinc stripping machine jamming phenomenon to achieve maximum mechanized production; good consistency, the current through each cathode and anode plate tends to be equal and closer Design the current to achieve the maximum current efficiency as a whole, and the zinc rate is high.
A 3.2 square meter conductive head actually used by an enterprise was tested for conductivity. Pass a 100A DC current on the copper-aluminum conductive head, measure the voltage of the copper-aluminum transition joint, conduct a conductivity test on the copper-aluminum composite joint, the resistance of the diffused conductive head is 72.34% of the resistance of the explosive conductive head, the resistance is lower, and the conductivity better.
In order to further verify and compare the electrical conductivity of the diffusion-welded conductive head and the explosion-welded conductive head, the two conductive heads were processed into standard resistance test samples with a diameter of 5 mm. The selected three pieces of explosion-welded conductive heads fell off during the turning process and could not carry out the next step. The cold-pressure diffusion-welded conductive head was processed into a standard resistance test sample with a diameter of 5mm and a length of 30mm, and none of them fell off. It further illustrates that the cold-pressure diffusion-welded conductive head has a lower defect rate and better connection strength. The resistance test uses the DC bridge method to measure the room temperature resistance of the copper-aluminum joint (welding seam is in the middle), pure copper and pure aluminum. The measurement results are shown in the table below. The measurement results show that the resistance of the cold-pressed diffusion-welded copper-aluminum joint (R copper-aluminum joint) and the resistance of pure copper and pure aluminum are Rcopp <Rcopper-aluminum joint <Raluminum.
In order to investigate the bonding strength of copper-aluminum composite conductive heads made by different processes, the tensile strength tests of casting conductive head, explosive welding conductive head and diffusion welding conductive head were carried out respectively. Among them, the tensile test of the cast conductive head and the explosive welding conductive head were all broken at the copper-aluminum joint, indicating that the copper-aluminum failed to achieve effective metallurgical bonding. A 3.2 square meter diffusion welding conductive head actually used by a well-known zinc smelting enterprise in China was tested for tensile force. The test results showed that the sample fractured at the aluminum base metal of the copper-aluminum composite test piece, indicating that the copper-aluminum bonding strength is very good, and the copper-aluminum diffusion welding Is an excellent connection process.
At present, dozens of domestic smelting enterprises have actively adopted new welded integrated copper-aluminum composite conductive beams / conducting heads / cathode plates, including Chihong zinc germanium, western mining, Yuguang gold and lead and other domestic first-class zinc smelting enterprises. There are also small and medium-sized zinc smelting enterprises such as Hunan Sanli and Guizhou Zhonglian, and some cathode plate manufacturers purchase copper aluminum diffusion welding heads and beams produced by Shandong Qinglu Company. All customers have given high marks. Zhongjinling Nandanxia Smelter commented that "the conductive beam is more beautiful than imported products, and the use effect is completely comparable to imported products." Yuguang Gold and Lead commented that "welded conductive beams and conductive heads are better than those of cast conductive beams and conductive heads + The product of argon arc welding is not a grade at all. "
For many years, the electrolytic zinc cathode plate / aluminum-copper composite conductive beam produced by Shandong Qinglu has been reliable in the production of electrowinning zinc, and it has become the best choice for hydrometallurgical production enterprises and polar plate production enterprises. Shandong Qinglu Metal Co., Ltd. will continue to deeply study brazing, diffusion welding, argon arc welding, resistance welding, explosion welding, friction welding and other advanced welding methods, and provide various specifications of copper-aluminum composite conductive heads and copper-aluminum composite Conductive film and other products.
In order to meet the needs of the times and take the road of green environmental protection, Shandong Qinglu will continue to maintain process leadership and technological progress, strive for excellence, and continuously improve in order to produce better products, reduce energy consumption for customers, improve efficiency, and meet customers Items.
What is carbon steel made of?
So-called carbon steel actually means the mechanics performance depends on is the carbon content in steel, general not add master alloy elements of the steel is also known as general carbon steel or carbon steel, and also called carbon steel, carbon steel means the carbon content WC is less than two percent of the iron carbon alloy, carbon and carbon steel in addition to outside, also contains a small amount of materials such as silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus.
Generally carbon steel with higher carbon content will be harder and stronger, but the plasticity will be lower.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of carbon steel?
1. Higher hardness and better wear resistance of carbon steel can be obtained after heat treatment.
2. The hardness of carbon steel in annealed state is very moderate, and it has good machinability.
3, carbon steel raw materials are very common, simple and easy to obtain, and the cost of production is relatively low.
1, the thermal hardness of carbon steel will be poor, because when the working temperature of the tool is more than two hundred degrees, its hardness and wear resistance will drop sharply.
2, the hardenability of carbon steel is very low, water quenching completely quenched the diameter of the general in 15-18 mm, and for the diameter or thickness is only about 6 mm, so it will be relatively easy to deformation and cracking.
What are the classifications of carbon steel
1, according to the use of carbon steel can be divided into carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel and easy to cut structural steel these three categories.
2. According to the smelting method, carbon steel can be divided into open hearth steel, converter steel and electric furnace steel.
3. According to the method of deoxidation, carbon steel can be classified into efferrescent steel, killed steel, semi-killed steel and special killed steel, which are denoted by code F, Z, B and TZ respectively.
According to the carbon content, carbon steel can be divided into low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel.
5. According to the content of sulfur and phosphorus, carbon steel can be divided into ordinary carbon steel with higher content, high-quality carbon steel with lower content of phosphorus and sulfur, and high-grade high-quality steel with lower content of phosphorus and sulfur, and finally there is a super grade of high-quality steel these four categories.
Carbon Steel Products
Carbon Steel Stainless,Carbon Seamless Steel,Metal Stamping Carbon Steel Products,Carbon Steel Square Pipe
Zhonglian Yongsheng Special Steel Co.,Ltd , https://www.zlysssteel.com